Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 15 06:33:58 2006

The 50-200 is shockingly good - and light. The one drawback I've seen with
it is it's old-fashioned extending zoom system, but that's probably how they
kept the cost so low for the glass/image quality. Here are a couple of
images shot with it...
This, I believe, was shot cranked out all the way - 200 - 400 35 eq
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-59387.html

I think this was also shot at 200/400, but I won't stake my life on it.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-57271.html

And both, I would point out, were handheld - and the lens was mounted on the
5 mgp E1, whose sensor is not nearly as good as that on the E330.

B. D.