Subject: [Leica] odds and ends
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Mar 15 07:16:41 2006

Walt - Gotta tell 'ya, it's not often a photo makes me gasp, but this
one, the one B.D. flagged, did.   Those eyes, the postures, the
expressions....  Where are they?  What's going on here?   Are they
sisters?  ...triplets?    It's haunting.

As B.D. said, the three before it ain't exactly bad either.  ;-)

Dick