Subject: [Leica] Agfa APX100 135X36 Film, etc.
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Mar 15 12:05:28 2006

A local photographic supplier here in Calgary has a fair amount of Agfa
APX100 B&W film in stock.

I picked up several rolls this morning. It's fresh stock with an expiry date
of 01/2009 and it cost me less than B&H's current prices. To my knowledge
they don't do mail order but if someone coming to Vancouver next month for
the Lugger's Dinner and/or Camera Show wants some send me an email off-list
and I will bring it along with me. I can also pickup Bluefire Police film as
well locally with enough up front notice.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from aeon17 at shaw.ca (Keegan van der Laag) ([Leica] Agfa APX100 135X36 Film, etc.)