Subject: [Leica] chemistry
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Mar 15 19:02:58 2006

Many German Shepard's don't left their legs. The Smart ones. Male even.
A survival thing maybe the ones that do go ouch and they get displaced and
don't have babies. (makes them lousy in the dog sack)

I've got a bum knew and am also very careful about lifting my leg.
Some times the real problem is the way you put it down. With no twist.

As my Pappy used to tell me:
Its not the FALL that kills Ya.

Mork from New York

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland, OR
Leaving OR May-Day for the NY, CT, RI, MA area.
Brooklyn

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] chemistry)