Subject: [Leica] re: so long rodinal
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed Mar 15 19:41:07 2006

Adam Bridge wrote:
I have an unopened bottle of Rodinal I bought when I was first going
to process film about 5 or 6 years ago. Is it still good?

And NOOOOOOO I won't send it to you for you to test. I was just
wondering if there was a shelf life for it.

There's a story floating on the web about a bottle being found in a bombed
building years after the war and still being good. Urban myth? I don't know,
but I've never had it go bad on me. If its unopened I'm willing to bet that
its still OK. Of course, since its back on the shelves, I don't think you
can auction it as an irreplacable commodity :-)
Arche

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] re: so long rodinal)