Subject: [Leica] New photos (non-Leica)
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Thu Mar 16 06:15:10 2006

Hi Bruce,

Certainly was an interesting time of year to go - very cold mornings
especially getting out before sunrise to get the sun coming up over the
lakes!

I've scanned a few of the Xpans but my scanner doesn't do them justice "out
of the box" (an Epson flatbed), so I need to work on them before I'm
prepared to show them to anyone!

Didn't meet David Ward although I've just found his website (via a google
search) and there's some really nice stuff on it.

Thanks for looking.
Simon.