Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, R8, reflex parts
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Mar 16 11:06:20 2006

FS: I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs, see them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html (CAUTION: includes some
photographs with zero Leica content!)

FS: Black R8 s/n 2775xxx, slight signs of use, rewind has a 'catch' that
stalls the motor drive's power rewind otherwise works perfectly  US$750 plus
shipping, OBO

FS: 50mm Summicron-R, single cam for Leicaflex Standard; stop-down metering
when used on any other Leica reflex.  May also be used with an R-to-EOS
adapter on any Canon film or digital body without restriction.  US$50 OBO

FS: Polaroid back for Leicaflex SL, Polaroid leatherette appears oxidized
and has nicks and scrapes, works well.  Interchanges easily with normal back
on any SL body  US$35 plus shipping OBO

FS: plain matte viewscreen for Leicaflex SL2  LNIB, never installed in a
camera.  If you've been looking for one of these you know how scarce they
are.  This is not user-installable.  US$50 OBO

FS: parts for Leicaflex, SL and R4s bodies.  Tell me what you need, and I'll
tell you if I can help you.

I must raise cash, all prices are negotiable

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com