Subject: [Leica] New photos (non-Leica)
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Mar 16 14:24:43 2006

I was there (well, in the southern part of the Lakes)
for a week in late October. One glorious day (my
daughter's birthday), the rest terrible. But a few
nice shots regardless in the soft or stormy light, so
it was still fun.

Nick

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/Castlerigg2>,

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/English-Lakeland/Mist>