Subject: [Leica] HM Bark Endeavour
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Mar 17 02:36:51 2006

This shot (as a colour slide) was alraedy in the rejects bin, but I
liked the composition so here it is tarted up as a BW picture.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Endeavour_BW Shown at
Endeavour Wharf in Whitby UK - Where Captain Cook was an apprentice and
the original Endeavour was built as a Whitby Collier.
Hope you all like it - but even if you don't I'd be pleased to hear your
comments.
Douglas
Technical stuff - Leica M6, and f2/90mm on Kodak Elite chrome 200 slide
film - weather overcast and grey

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] HM Bark Endeavour)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] HM Bark Endeavour)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] HM Bark Endeavour)