Subject: [Leica] Nine more E-330 images...
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat Mar 18 08:51:57 2006

B.D.

I agree with what Ted is saying and the quality that seems quite apparent on
my screen with the E-330 shots (B+W) that you have been posting. The overall
impression in the tones, blacks vs. grey and lighter colours seems to be
popping off the screen in this case. And from what I understand, you are not
doing that much tweaking of the shots in photoshop! What are your thoughts
now at this point, since you've been using the camera for several weeks?

For anyone who has not checked out Gary Todoroff's Blog on this camera, it
has been very interesting to follow along and see some of the shots he has
done.

B.D. a quick question regarding the train shooting you are involved with.
Has anyone come up to you and told you to shove that camera somewhere not
too nice? It seems that people just don't care what you are doing except the
odd person who catches a glimpse and is not sure whether to smile or frown?
But in my experience not everyone is so nonchalant when it comes to pointing
a camera at them.

Thanks for posting these pics, I'll look forward to seeing more of the
apparent quality from this new camera.

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Nine more E-330 images...)