Subject: [Leica] Latest Lympa Log - Leica and Olympus E-330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 19 05:06:44 2006

There are indeed. And if one is used to a certain way of working, is
comfortable with that, and uncomfortable with anything else - and I am not -
it is a big deal. But...that's the Leica lens you're talking about, not the
body. And as a 4/3 lens it will mount and operate on an Olympus E1, E300,
E330, and E500 (and on the next iteration of the E1 - as well as on the
Panasonic body. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com