Subject: [Leica] Series VI hood?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Mar 19 14:44:19 2006

Robert,

I believe that "Series  VI" refers only to the filter size that the hood
will accomodate.  Those with which I am familiar require an adaptor ring,
either screw on or slip on, to attach the assembly to the lens.  These
adaptor rings can be found in a variety of diameters and thread types.  I
use them on older Leica lenses, but have never tried to fit one to the
Summilux.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA