Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 11: Springtime
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Mar 19 20:08:47 2006

Hi Folks,

Springtime...flowers...pinhole cameras made of matchboxes...

The first is self-explanatory...The second is of a blossom on a cherry tree
we planted in our backyard about 6 years ago.  It blossoms early every
spring, with the flowers lasting only a matter of a few days...this year it
peaked on Friday, when I made this photo.   I've been going out about once
an hour to enjoy the blossoms while they are here.  :)

http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_11/index.html

Hope you enjoy,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 11: Springtime)