Subject: [Leica] Hannemuhle new paper
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Mon Mar 20 09:28:12 2006

The cover story of the March 2006 issue of ARTnews is "Photography:  What's
Hot."   It surveys current trends in the photography art market and
concludes, "Traditional balck-and-white still dominates the fine-art
photography auction market....Collectors still balk when offered digitial
prints of any kind."