Subject: [Leica] Olympus = OT
From: bruent at shaw.ca (Bruce)
Date: Mon Mar 20 11:28:46 2006

I welcome the postings concerning Olympus (and Canon, Nikon, Fuji...)
digital camera performance and pictures (not the ones about nationalism
in industry), especially when they are from the point of view of
someone familiar with Leica quality, handling, and use. Although I like
and continue to use film RD gear (Leica and Leica inspired), I'm
interested in digital and far more likely to use these products than a
DMR or upcoming digital M. Anyhow, interesting pictures are being shown
in these threads, and as someone else said, with Leica now appearing on
a 4/3 lens, this is more on-topic than some others.