Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Mar 20 11:46:37 2006

Daniel,

Ever take a look at /*Tete a tete? */Satre was certainly great but many
others (I think) were as well.  Ezra Pound, Camus,Giacometti
(countless), Abbe Pierre, (love that one), Balthus, ...Wished the hell I
could "overexpose"  film like him....Years back was shooting a big deal
event in South Florida. Woman(Mary Ellen Mark) standing next to me was
complaining to her assistant the doubler he handed her didn't work
right. Fellow on my left looked over and told her it was a close-up
ring. Damn, wished I knew as much about equipment as she did. :-[

Walt