Subject: [Leica] Russian Elmar copy
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Mar 20 15:22:38 2006

This one is a bit dirty...something sticky has sort of oozed out the bottom.
I'll clean it up with some acetone and try it out. I think you are
absolutely right about the Elmar similarities...looking into the lens from
the back, the rear element is waaaaaay up inside, like it would be in an
extended collapsible lens.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com