Subject: [Leica] First rainbow of Spring
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Mar 20 18:21:30 2006

A huge clap of thunder overlapping a flash of lightning took me to the
window. I ran back for my camera to capture this rather amazing
rainbow. The sun was very low, I was standing under the fringe of the
storm.

Shot with 1Ds MK II, 24-70L lens. I had no time to adjust anything -
it was just on automatic because the light was fleeting. A few seconds
faster I would have gotten the girl and her umbrella in the sunlight
though. Grump grump.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/20/FirstSpringRainbow.jpg>

I've never seen the sky within the rainbow so bright, although I think
it's the way the phenomena works.

Comments welcome of course.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] First rainbow of Spring)