Subject: [Leica] Olympus = OT
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Mar 21 06:27:37 2006

On 3/21/06 9:02 AM, "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com> wrote:

> The most interesting photographs I see on the LUG --, and I look at
> nearly every one that's posted -- are made with Leica's and film. That's
> just my general impression, and I keep wondering why.

The answer is quite simple:
You know which photos are taken with Leicas and film and you have an
interest/bias toward (and I am NOT using "bias" in a perjorative
sense)Leicas and film. The other part of the answer, of course, is that some
of the best photographers on this list are still shooting film with Leicas.
:-)