Subject: [Leica] Hannemuhle new paper
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Mar 21 10:12:53 2006

At 12:41 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:

>For silver prints from digital files there's San Miguel photo lab:
>http://www.bestlab.com
>

>Doug Herr

But I prefer digital prints.  There is such a wide choice of papers
and inks.  We had silver prints and inkjet prints made by custom
printers of some of the photos for this exhibit.  Everybody who has
seen them agrees that the inkjet prints on fine art paper look better
than any of the silver prints we had done.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com