Subject: [Leica] Hannemuhle new paper
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Mar 21 11:11:36 2006

> -----Original Message----- Ted Grant
>
> And as far as going back to the darkroom? I think I can be
> included in that
> as well.
>
> ted

Yep, same here, Ted - sold my Omega D5500 4x5 enlarger with computer color
head on eBay a month ago. With three top-notch lenses on the Omega turret,
light mixing boxes, etc., new price for everything would have been over
$10,000. I picked it all up over the years used for about $2500. Price on
the auction block? $300! Sure leaves some nice empty space on the counter
next to the Focomat 1c which I just can't seem to part with. Maybe I should
make a gazillion post cards with all that B&W paper still in the freezer.

So, Ted, did you figure out Photoshop Adjustment Layers from my last visit
and the cheat-sheet I sent? It took me a couple of years to figure out, but
now it is a method that can be taught in a couple of hours. Photoshop is
like a big city, and I know one or two streets fairly well now.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger)