Subject: [Leica] Take the "me" challenge
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Wed Mar 22 08:10:44 2006

Bruce,

Thank you for your kind words abput my style. And, thanks for getting one
of my points. Sometimes I take myself far too seriously so I decided to
break a few rules such as the tree growing out of my head, to poke some
fun at myself. I do, by the way have a "clasical" shot of this light house
which I will post soon.

thanks Again,

Barney