Subject: [Leica] An Arizona abstract from the ballpark
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Mar 22 15:09:35 2006

I'm working through shots from our trip to spring training in Arizona.

A few days after it SNOWED just north of Phoenix I snapped this
abstract of sky and infrastructure at the ballpark in Peoria.

M6ttl, TX400 @ 400 in XTOL, orange filter, 35mm summicron.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/14/TX-SprngTrng-056-R4-crp-crv-spt.jpg>

For some reason almost all the exposures on the roll (all shot with
the orange filter) are at least a stop and maybe 2 stops under
exposed. I didn't think Tri X's roll off was so great in orange but I
guess I was wrong. That or the meter in the camera isn't working the
way it ought to.

Comments welcome of course.

Adam