Subject: [Leica] Take the "me" challenge
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 22 16:57:09 2006

At 06:43 PM 3/22/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>I missed the matter..., I don't have the time to see all the messages....,
>please let me know what is the matter, and my congratulations too, even if I
>don't know exactly why, but I know the style of your excellent work.
>
>Saludos desde Barcelona
>Luis

Hi, Luis - we were just showing different photos where the
photographer actually ends up in the photo - as a shadow or
reflection.  In my photo, you can see my reflection in the Guatemalan
baby's eyes.  I'm crouching down a little and taking her photo.

I skip some of the LUG, too, but I always look forward to seeing your photos!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Take the "me" challenge)