Subject: [Leica] Photos: Adam Melhuse at Surprise
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 23 11:24:36 2006

Hi Adam,
I like the graphism and tones of both ones a lot, but cannot choose.
I think this is because the axis of white line and track in the 1st
one and the posture of the catcher of the 2nd one seem to work best.
So IMO the perfect image would have been the one where you combined
both.
A very personal opinion ofcourse :-)
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-mrt-06, om 20:00 heeft Adam Bridge het volgende geschreven: