Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 23 15:36:37 2006

Now Steve,

If you look closely you'll see I've massaged  nothing here but rather
avoided the whole digital issue. The Capa thing, though, was not only
massaged but stomped to death. My part in that little tete a tete would
have had my nose against the blackboard were I a B.D. student.
Fortunately, being quite past that age, and stage, made it  possible for
me to attempt  enlightening the enlightened.. Initially, I thought
failure was not an option. Not only do I pride myself in having an
innate persistence, I can be as big a blabbermouth as any one on the LUG
(almost ;-) )

Nonetheless I did fail! Bested and busted and off to lick my wounds.
There will, (*/hear me Great Zeus/*) be another day. Until that time I
busy myself more productively. Cleaning lenses, checking shutter speeds,
emptying my colostomy bag. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. My spirit is
dimmed but not gone. I shall(Macarthuresquely) return.

Walt