Subject: [Leica] #048
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBeesPaw)
Date: Fri Mar 24 00:49:02 2006

Hi Philippe,

I scan them, run them through PhotoShop for curves etc, resize for the web
and then delete the scan. No printing, I don't even have a printer. If I
were shooting digital I doubt whether I would even bother to keep the files.
All the negs are in a cupboard filed with the oldest on the bottom and
surprisingly, if I go looking for one I can usually locate it after a little
swearing. There is nothing in those negs that cannot be repeated, the gentle
hills, the rolling valleys, the villages with their churches cut from local
stone will all be around for many years to come. Just need to wait for the
sky to complete the shot.

Thanks for looking and the kind words.

--Graham