Subject: [Leica] FS: Black M7 .72
From: DLawrence at fkp.com (Don Lawrence)
Date: Fri Mar 24 08:56:28 2006

I am selling my black .72 M7.
It is in excellent ++ condition. $2049.00 + shipping & insurance
I have had it since December of 2002 and as an amateur have used it
infrequently. Maybe 50 rolls through it.

The best description is a well cared for user with no scratches or
dings.
It does shows some wear in the usual places from carrying it around and
using it.
Never dropped or abused. I has the original M7 finder not the newer MP
version.
Includes the original box, strap, and manual.

I can except paypal with a 3% upcharge to pay their fees.

Email if interested and I will send photos of the camera.

Don Lawrence