Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 11: All square
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Mar 24 12:57:40 2006

George,

No big deal. I did shoot a roll of 35mm earlier this year, and I have
only been shooting digital for 1 1/2 years.

My decision to buy the Hasselblad was based on several factors:
- it is a beautiful piece of equipment
- those big negatives are great
- the price was ridiculously low
- I want to do my part to support the film business
- ...

I am still working out whether the way I photograph is different between
film and digital. Most of the images I have made with the Hasselblad
have been on tripod (the portait of Michiel's father-in-law is the only
handheld image in the PAW), so in theory it should be more deliberate,
with more attention paid to the composition etc. Whether that is the
case is for you guys to judge.

Nathan