Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 11: All square
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Mar 24 14:57:34 2006

Hi Nathan,

Nice to see the first very nice pictures of your Hassie. This Distagon
really looks good.
I've gone square too. I picked up a super ikonta 3 and a Rolleicord. I
really like the Rolleicord but the Distagon sure beats it in image
quality. On the other hand it is really light. I'm just back from a two
day visit to London and it hanged on my neck half day without a problem.
Results from the Ikon and Rolleicord will show up in the next PAW's.
Pieter my father in law will join us on Sunday also. He will be happy
because his minilux is back from Solms after it got the ER02 malfunction.

Kind regards,

Michiel Fokkema