Subject: [Leica] THe Bay 101 - The Underground Railroad
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:34:06 2006

He'd probably be over here working on a second edition, or selling the movie
rights to the first.

Since we're veering away from Brian's request to keep this back on
photography and related info, I just received word that Velvia 50 is
available in 16mm movie film. Alas, it's not inexpensive: just sold a passel
of platelets to buy a 100' roll--can's wait for a colorful, sunny day.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA