Subject: [Leica] Re: new to DMR - What size cards to use
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 08:14:56 2006

In a message dated 3/25/2006 10:10:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
images@infoave.net writes:

This is  true and my largest cards are 2GB  On the other hand, Sandisk
comes  with an excellent recovery CD that will let you find your lost
files even  after the disk has been reformatted or washed and dried in
your jean's  pocket ;-)

Tina

In about 3 years of messing with SD cards, the only time one failed  was
outside of the camera.  I dropped it, then rolled over it with my  office
chair.
I have two 1 gig cards, and I'm not sure where the one  outside of my camera
is.  But then, I now shoot mostly on that other  format, Film.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana