Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 12:05:31 2006

In a message dated 3/25/2006 1:20:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jbm@jbm.org
writes:

If Doug's next-to-last, who's the last?  Last to do what?   Skitter off
the film-and-chemistry ship?

That'll probably be MJS;  but there's SonC left, too.

I'm digital after the negative is developed, and I  still shoot a  little
bit
with My Pentax Ist Ds.  I'm not against Digital, I just like  film better,
and I tend to get a higher proportion of keepers with film.   24:8 with
film,
85:10 with digital.  So editing is easier with film  too.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana