Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Mar 25 13:41:38 2006

Doug,

Reading between the lines, I get the impression that you have installed the
software that came with the digital system.  With my Fuji system, it states
in bold print that the camera is not to be connected to the computer until
the software supplied has been installed.  Even doing that, I recall that it
did not work the first time I plugged in the camera cable.  If you have not
had success by now, I would restart the computer and try again.

Fuji also requires some specific settings on the camera to enable the card
to be accessed by the computer software.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)