Subject: [Leica] Question: Depth of field for a Noct. on a digital M
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Mar 25 18:15:40 2006

I'm asking this because I'm pondering what lenses I will want to use
with this puppy.

I know, the camera doesn't even EXIST yet, at least not where mere
mortals like me can hold and use one. But since a lot of my work seems
to be done at full aperture and I currently have 35 and 50 f2 and 90
f2.8 I'm pondering the glass I'll want to add and how it will affect
my shooting given the crop factor - so the 50 becomes a75 and the 35
becomes close to a 50.

I think a 15 is in my future - just for the M6 given some of the great
posts I've been seening here over the winter.

Adam

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Question: Depth of field for a Noct. on a digital M)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Question: Depth of field for a Noct. on a digital M)