Subject: [Leica] Horology
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sat Mar 25 21:44:22 2006

Gruen fan myself, currently carrying a nicely restored 1923 Semi-
Thin. There is something therapeutic about winding a fine pocket
watch every morning. Mechanical watches, properly card for, are in a
way alive as long as, well, you are. Battery watches not so much.

Does IWC still make their own calibres? Just curious. Very nice
watches regardless!

Will