Subject: [Leica] Re: new to DMR - What size cards to use
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Mar 25 22:04:55 2006

I would venture a guess that the majority of uses for the recovery
software have much more to do with operator headspace error than any
form of hardware or firmware issues.  A bit of thought and practice
with a "field workflow" helps cut back on such things.  (My personal
solution is to carry enough card cases that I can put shot cards into
a different case in a different pocket -- exactly the way I handle
film....)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com