Subject: [Leica] PaW 12 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 26 05:00:56 2006

There is a sign of spring in my shot for this week, but it is subtle.
The spring sun "burns" the snow in a special way.

http://dlridings.se/paw/12.html

There are a lot more shots in my shoebox for the week:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v12/

Now I'm rushing off to work in Oslo, which this time means up into the
mountains for a three day conference and snow (as if there was any
motivation to chase the snow this time of the year). My colleagues
arrived there yesterday to have some fun. I'll get there tomorrow.
There is nothing fun about snow in my book.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: PaW 12 dlridings)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PaW 12 dlridings)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PaW 12 dlridings)