Subject: [Leica] Coming out
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Mar 26 11:56:27 2006

Tough Greg,
every time we had a decent start to the day it mostly snowed in the
afternoon - or when it got warmer it rained. Today was the first really
sunny day since
November, 18 degrees C on our patio.
It'll get to your neck of the woods eventually I'm sure, I'm actually
dreading  the weather settling in for a warm spell, there's a LOT of
gardening to do.
cheers
Douglas