Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XMIII Trio
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 26 15:57:26 2006

I find this image so contrasty that no single partof the image works for me.

I love the elements of the picture but as a whole it doesn't work. The
petal-covered ground is wonderful. The canopy of color is great -
although on my screen it seems blown out, the detail lost in a way
that isn't compelling - at least to my eye.

This  may be the fault of having to down-sample for the web and that
the print or full-sized image looks fine - but for me it doesn't come
together.

Did you explore the petal-fall and those great dark tree-trunks?

Thanks for sharing this.

Adam