Subject: [Leica] April 8th Lug Dinner - Vancouver
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung)
Date: Sun Mar 26 23:03:15 2006

Need more info? Feel free to contact me at:  jcyleung8@shaw.ca

Joe L.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jcyleung8=shaw.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jcyleung8=shaw.ca@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of GREG
LORENZO
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:00 PM
To: LUG

There are now 21 of us booked for dinner on Saturday, April 8th.

We are:

 Tom & Tuulikki Abrahamsson
 Mark Davison
 Bruce Entus
 Ted & Irene Grant
 John Heintz
 Barry Hinderks
 Peter Klein
 Mark and Carl Kronquist
 Joe Leung
 Greg & Melissa Lorenzo
 Mark Rabiner
 David Scollard
 Frank Vena
 Henning and Tanya Wulff
 David & Rose Young

Vancouver Lugger Joe Leung has been good enough to book us at the Golden
Ocean Seafood Restaurant for a Chinese Food dinner. Our reservation is in
Joe?s name for 7:00pm.

Restaurant Name & Location: Golden Ocean Seafood Restaurant, Second Floor,
2046 West 41st Ave., in Kerrisdale (it is South of Downtown Vancouver via
Granville Street then West on 41st Avenue for approximately 7 blocks it is
just West of Maple Street on the left on 41st Avenue).

I will be switching over to Digest Mode tomorrow night as I?m going to be on
the road and not sure if I will be able to access email. Please contact Joe
either directly or on-List should you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Vancouver!

Regards,

Greg