Subject: [Leica] New Orleans photos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Mar 27 10:21:17 2006

Feli - These are really powerful.  Thanks for giving us the chance to
see them.  Just two comments.  The "next" and "back' buttons are so
dark on my monitor I couldn't find them at first and, second, the
interior shots of the volunteers in the "home" they made for
themselves are so dark as to be almost lost in black.  Again, maybe
it's my monitor, but I'm sure those faces are important and should be
seen.

I've been paying a lot of attention to how others use wide-angle
lenses lately and am impressed and moved by what you've done with
yours.

Thanks again for showing your work.

Dick
Boston MA