Subject: [Leica] New Orleans photos
From: jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee)
Date: Tue Mar 28 10:13:43 2006

Dear Chris,

What you've heard regarding the Leica is absolutely true!

--

Horn, Roger W.
     11:57 am (58 minutes ago)

Dear John:
Yes, My wife, daughter, son and I spent some time gutting houses,
sorting and organizing supplies,  thru the Episcopal Church (no, I'm
not Episcopal) that is located next to FEMA headquarters in the
Gentilly section of New Orleans.  It was quite interesting and
rewarding.

Roger