Subject: [Leica] Stanislaw Lem
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Mar 28 19:49:30 2006

I've been hearing about Lem for 30 years, and searched for copies of his
books. When I found them they were English translations from the French
translations of the original Polish, and sorry to say, I couldn't hack
reading them. So they sit on my shelves out of reach, to my great regret.
Are there now decent English versions? Been reading (and re-reading) Phil
Dick since '72.
Arche