Subject: [Leica] Phil Dick and Lem
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 21:16:58 2006

"In the summer of 1970, I met Avram Davidson in the flesh in Novato,
California -- Novato is home to Lucasfilms and produced Huey Lewis and the
News and, just between us folks, I am a 1968 graduate of Novato HS."

In the late 70's I was auditing a bank in Novato (Central Bank) when a
customer walked in and got everyone laughing...he did incredible voice
impersonations...he had several different conversations going on with
himself...Peter Lorre, Kirk Douglas, Orson Welles...The customer turned out
to be Paul Frees....

A former co worker of mine named Schindler also lives in Novato...He used to
make it clear he was not related to Otto but rather Alma....