Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG:Some Really Good Photography on the LUG
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Mar 29 06:04:49 2006

> I also think the simple fact that a Leica M or LTM will fit in a bag or
> jacket pocket makes a
> big difference in how often people shoot. Would you lug around a Canon 1v
> or Nikon F5
> on a daily basis? You can't shoot without a camera and practice makes
> perfect.
>
> Feli

While this is actually true I can say that everyday I get out home with
a tiny digital -Sony T7- hanging from my neck and is really rare the day
I don't get some picture. It's too true that is rare the day when these
pictures have some value but I enjoy doing that. Everybody think that
the tiny thing is a cellular.

Felix