Subject: [Leica] James Nachtwey's "Inferno"
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 06:51:25 2006

I know that's why he did it; I just happen to think that it was a mistake.
That collection of photos would have a physical presence, and be hard to
look at, if they were 4x6s. I think this was a case of Nachtwey - for whom I
have the greatest respect - succumbing to the the belief of many
photographers that "if it's not good enough if it's not big enough." ;-)