Subject: [Leica] Lightjet vs Epson 2400 K3 for B/W
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 30 12:13:36 2006

At 01:57 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:
>I have to make a large run of prints, and I am getting to the point
>where I could
>buy a 2400 for the cost of sending everything to a Lightjet. If the
>quality from the
>2400 is the same or better on glossy paper, then I need to weigh the
>economic
>factor in making this decision.
>Feli

Feli -  I have the 2400's big brother, the 4800.  The inks and
everything are the same, the 4800 will just print larger sizes.  It
does a beautiful job on glossy paper.  I don't think you would regret
at all buying one.  Keep in mind though, though, that the printer is
cheap compared to the inks and papers!  There are sites on the
internet that will give you an approximate cost per print for the 2400.

Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com