Subject: [Leica] Lightjet vs Epson 2400 K3 for B/W
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Thu Mar 30 13:01:21 2006

Feli, if you cannot go for the 4800, then work on the 2400 as your
option.

Make your own computation ............ I did mine based on a number
of basic facts from Epson .................... break even on A3
prints at 1440 was at 225-230 prints per month ................ do
you own calculation, its safer!

For me, the A3 print was ? $5.50 including depreciation over 36
months, ink, paper.

Go get your abacus ..............

B.