Subject: [Leica] PAW 10 The Old Mail Coach
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Mar 30 14:08:57 2006

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/TheOldMailCoach200503

> Leica IIIf 3.5cm Summaron f8 @ 1/250th
>
> Comments welcome.

Peter,

Old trains make good subjects.  This is a nice
shot, but it is so sad to see this decay.

I tried a big crop to portrait.  If you crop the
left side until #4958 is just in the frame you
will see my idea.  I don't know which I like
best.

Either way you have fully captured a feeling of
decay.

Thanks for posting.

Colin

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a
photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 10 The Old Mail Coach)